Total Number of Registrations for ICT-Quiz & School Workshop 2018
ICT Quiz 2018
The questions are based on the ICT syllabus of G.C.E O/L and A/L.
The competition will cover
- The Knowledge of ICT (Questions will be based on their ICT Syllabus)
- The ICT applicability and know how to apply for a given scenario
The General knowledge of ICT and its applicability in the real world
- Internal students who are studying in government or private schools are eligible to apply under this category.
Rules and Regulations
- Each team should consist of maximum 3 members.
- Only one team can participate from one school.
The selection process of the quiz contest would be based on three stages:
- Preliminary Round
- Second round (maximum of 20 teams will be advanced)
- Grand finale ( 6 Finalists)
This year SLIIT CODEFEST organizers have planned to conduct the school workshop,which is organizing as a parallel event to the preliminary round of ict quiz based on three centers.
They are Kandy,Colombo and Matara.
Five students from each school can participate for this event.
In registration participants must select the nearest center.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ONE TEAM CAN REPRESENT THEIR SCHOOL IN ICT QUIZ