- Those who have already registered in a degree program, diploma or any program in a state university or higher education institute in Sri Lanka.
- Those who are registered for an external degree program in any Sri Lankan University.
The software development platforms, tools to be used for the contest will be introduced at the 1-day training session will be held 1 month prior to the event.
Rules and Regulations
- Each team will consist of maximum 4 members.
- Students are strongly advised not to use pirated software.
- Each team can consist of maximum 4 members from the same university / institute.
Preliminary selection will take place after the training session. Best 10 teams will be selected for the final round. At the final round, each team has to develop software within 24 Hrs. for a given challenge. The developed software would be assessed by an independent panel of judges.